Please use your real first name. Comments written by a business name, blog name, or nicknames will not published. Please do not add links to websites in your comment text unless it directly contributes to the comment or the conversation taking place in other comments of the same post.
The following applies to all comments posted on UsefulHumans.com:
- All Rights Reserved: I reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. I also reserve the right to block access via IP address to anyone or group from commenting, or from accessing UsefulHumans.com.
- Links: Comments containing links are automatically held in moderation. Helpful reference links that contribute to the conversation and are relevant to the topic will be allowed. However, links that are blatantly self-promotional including e-commerce storefronts, products for sale, etc. will not be published. Comments that are an obvious attempt to gain backlinks or site traffic will not be published.
- Copyright/Plagiarism: If notice is received that a comment contains proprietary, copyrighted or plagiarized information, that comment will be deleted and the commenter may be blocked from further commenting.
- Privacy: Email addresses are required for commenting, but they are not published on the blog, nor shared. They may be used by the blog owner (me) to privately contact the commenter. Comments containing email addresses, physical mail addresses, phone numbers, and any private or personal information will be edited or deleted to protect the privacy of the individual. To prevent such editing or deletion, never share private information within blog comments.
- Respect: Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by me to be rude and offensive, will be deleted and the commenter banned from future use. No personal attacks are permitted in this blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the post author, nor any other commenter. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog will result in removal and blocked access.
- Relevance: Please keep all comments on topic and relevant to the post being read. If you leave a comment or question on the post that is unrelated to the topic, it will likely go unanswered. If you have a question about a specific health topic, please search for it using the provided search box in the sidebar. Or you can suggest a topic for a future blog post using the contact form.
- Spam: Any comment deemed as spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam. Commenters who repeatedly post spam will be blacklisted from commenting in the future, and their IP address blocked from accessing UsefulHumans.com.
- Liability: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the individual commenter. By submitting a comment on this blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, UsefulHumans.com, and all post authors and commenters harmless.
- Gravatar: For easiest commenting, please consider signing up for a Gravatar (you can do that by clicking here). This will allow your comment to be approved faster, and allow your picture to automatically display next to your comment.
- Comment Policy Changes: This comment policy may be changed at any time without notice.
- What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear: Please be patient. Comments are moderated and cannot always be approved right away. Please do not submit the same comment unless you think your original comment was not submitted correctly the first time.
Thanks for reading UsefulHumans.com. I welcome you and encouraged to contribute to the conversation by commenting often!